Complete auto glass repair service and mobile service available covering Tyler, Tx and surrounding cities
AutoGlass Express strives to use only the BEST QUALITY brands of glass and urethane adhesives. All replacements carry a LIFETIME guarantee against stress cracks or defects as long as you own your vehicle. We use American brands including:
- SRP Adhesives
Windshield replacement is a skill requiring extensive training and expert knowledge of proper installation tools, materials and their use. Our CERTIFIED installers follow best practice standards by:
- Removing old urethane to approximately 1/16” depth
- Clean and prime the glass and the vehicle pinchweld
- Wear rubber gloves to prevent contamination
- Use quality urethane adhesive (not butyl tape or silicone)
Your windshield damage may be repairable. Bullseye, Star Breaks, Combo Breaks as well as Cracks up to 6 inches in length can be repaired before replacement becomes necessary.
Your Repair May Be Free!
If you have Comprehensive insurance coverage, your carrier will most likely pay for the full cost of the repair.
In most cases a repair will improve the appearance of the damage between 80 and 90 percent. All repairs are guaranteed against spreading for as long as you own the vehicle.
Tips For A Successful Repair
1. Clean, dry breaks make better repairs. Cover the chip ASAP with clear packing tape to prevent contaminants from entering the area that can hamper the repair.
2. Repair the damage immediately to keep it from spreading.
3. Repairs cannot be performed outside in inclement weather. Also keeping the vehicle inside overnight prior to repairing is optimal.
4. If it is an outside repair in cooler weather, park vehicle facing into the sun if possible to warm the glass before the technician arrives.
Auto manufacturers use plastic or Lexan to produce headlight lens. When exposed to elements like hot sun and road film, lenses will last for only about 3 years befoe developing a yellow hase that is ugly and unsafe for night time driving.
Headlight lens replacement is expensive, costing $250 to $450 per light. Replacment is no longer necessary when you have us restore your headlights.
We use a professional grade system developed by 3M Corporation that turns those unsightly and unsafe headlights to like new condition. You will experience safer driving conditions and increase value and restore the beauty of your automobile.